Business Development Manager
The Quosal Business Development Manager is an inside sales position that requires positioning of the Quosal platform to new prospects.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Make a minimum of 60 calls per day to cold and warm prospects
- Proactively call and qualify prospects generated from marketing lists, tradeshows and mine out database for prospect re-engagement
- Drive attendance to webinar events via phone and email
- Qualify a minimum of 15 sales opportunities per month
- Work closely with Regional Sales Manager to ultimately close new sales opportunities
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the CRM, CPQ or ERP markets and applications is desired
- Outstanding phone skills and prior inside sales experience
- Demonstrate exceptional positioning and qualification skills, with proven evidence of reaching sales objectives
- Ability to uncover needs through a consultative approach
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to effectively communicate through phone and email is required
Education / Previous Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 year(s) of sales consultant experience is preferred
- Professional office environment
- Some travel may be required
- Based in Tampa, FL
Contacting Quosal about this opportunity
Please send a brief resume and an outline of your professional history and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.