CRM Business Analyst
CRM Business Analyst needed for a software development company in the Eastside Seattle area.
We are looking for a CRM Business Analyst to work with our clients using SMB to Mid-Market sales automation software applications. Do you have experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Great Plains Dynamics, or QuickBooks enterprise products? Your experience would be applicable to the position.
Quosal is a quote and proposal automation platform that helps sales teams manage their quoting pipeline and generate winning quotes and proposals with integration to today’s leading CRM applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Microsoft CRM, Autotask, ConnectWise and other platforms.
The goal of this role is to make sure that our customers are trained and happy with the Quosal platform. On a day to day basis, that means providing user training and business process review to ensure successful adoption of the software and integration to CRM and ERP/Accounting applications. Knowledge of sales quoting and proposal preparation, sales opportunity management, and quote to order business processes would be helpful.
Skills Involved - Experience in any of the following areas helpful
Microsoft Office, PSA applications such as ConnectWise, Autotask, or TigerPaw, CRM applications such as SalesForce, Dynamics CRM, NetSuite, Sage, SaaS and web deployed applications, Accounting or ERP applications such as Great Plains or QuickBooks and knowledge of accounting or order processing
What’s in it for you:
- Work with the latest Microsoft technologies
- New office space
- Competitive Salary and Medical/Dental benefits
- Stock Rights plan with true ability to impact value
- Intelligent, creative coworkers and mentors
- Experienced management team of technophiles
- Rapidly growing company with a great future
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in a business process team and coordinating process efforts
- Ability to perform efficiently within a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience in business process and/or requirements gathering
- Experience working in complex, enterprise, global Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize assignments
- Excellent organization skills and commitment to personal time tracking
- Great customer service attitude and strong communication skills
- Proactive approach to customer success
- Customer interaction experience (training, support or sales)
What you’ll be doing:
- Interact with business users--across all levels of the organization
- Document and maintain operational processes
- Gather requirements, clearly articulate these requirements to the team along with acceptance criteria and prioritization
- Demonstrate understanding of technical details and solutions
- Solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions related to the Quosal platform while driving for Out of The Box solutions and articulating pros/cons of customizations
- Deliver optimal and scalable solutions with best practice
- Create and/or support creation of training materials
Contacting Quosal about this opportunity
Please send a brief resume and an outline of your professional history and qualifications to email@example.com.