Regional Sales Manager
The Quosal Regional Sales Manager position requires solution selling of the Quosal platform to new mid-market prospects who utilize SalesForce.com, NetSuite, MSCRM and other CRM tools across many industries. The Regional Sales Manager must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and administrative users.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Work with new prospects, qualified from Business Development Managers and from leads created by marketing and events
- Evaluate prospects’ needs and demonstrate Quosal using web based tools. Strong demonstration and presentation skills are required
- Manage the prospect relationship from initial contact to closure throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed your monthly sales quota as calculated by gross margin
- Lead weekly group live demos as scheduled
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Demonstrate exceptional selling and closing skills with proven evidence of reaching sales objectives
- Understanding of best practices and processes for Sales professionals
- Strong understanding of Quosal and all integrations
- Ability to uncover needs through a consultative approach
- Ability to take a consultative approach to all interactions with prospects
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to effectively communicate through phone and email are required
- Experience with web based presentation tools (i.e., WebEx or Live Meeting)
Education / Previous Experience
Bachelor’s degree plus 1-3 year(s) of sales consultant experience is preferred
- Professional office environment
- Some travel required (20% to industry tradeshows)
Contacting Quosal about this opportunity
Please send a brief resume and an outline of your professional history and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.