About the Company
Quosal LLC is an organization that passionately cares about the quality of quotes and proposals that people are producing. Your quotes are you. In software development, we also believe that creating quotes and proposals should not be a prison and strive to provide software that gets out of the way of working on a sale.
About the Position
The Software Tester is critical for testing and validating the 3 main areas of software
- UX (User Experience)
Our software is Client, Cloud, and Mobile based. It also has a significant database backend component to drive the Quosal platform of products.
- Ability to go beyond the specification and anticipate problem areas in the product.
- Design and document test cases.
- Work with customers and support to translate problems into repeatable scenarios.
- Work closely with an Agile team to help design features before they are coded.
- Execute test plans and report results on software that is on a monthly release cycle.
- Document work in a complete software life cycle management system.
- Work with many integrations and gain an understanding of how those products work.
- Interact with a small team daily, on-site.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Experience testing transactional systems, such as Quoting, Accounting, Inventory, CRM (Customer Relation Management), and Retail.
- SQL capabilities are required to look at the data you are working on.
- Automated test experience
- Windows Server knowledge, including IIS
- It’s a bonus if you know how to use any of the following software: Salesforce, Netsuite, ConnectWise, Autotask, Quickbooks, Dynamics (CRM or GP), ACT!, Sugar.
- Professional office environment
- We are expanding quite a bit this year!
Contacting Quosal about this opportunity
Please send a brief resume and an outline of your professional history and qualifications to email@example.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.