Sr. Software Engineer
About the Company
Quosal LLC is an organization that passionately cares about the quality of quotes and proposals that people are producing. Your quotes are you. In software development, we also believe that creating quotes and proposals should not be a prison and strive to provide software that gets out of the way of working on a sale.
The Sr. Software Engineer is critical position in the software development team responsible for translating ideas into software that our customers can easily use. Our software is Client, Cloud, and Mobile based. It also has a significant database backend component to drive the Quosal platform of products.
Responsibilities / Essential Duties:
- Create and modify product features in our software.
- Maintain and fix existing bugs/issues.
- Work with stakeholders, analysts, and software testers during development.
- Professionally document status updates on your work on a daily basis, as it will be publicly visible.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- Maintain and develop server code in C# (.NET) using Visual Studio.
- Write front end UI using HTML. You must know how to use CSS.
- JSON is heavily used and required.
- SQL knowledge is required.
- Access cloud based resources using technologies like SOAP/REST.
- Knowledge of how Agile SDLC’s work and what Continuous Integration is.
- Your code will be released monthly.
- Participate in the writing and implementation of Acceptance Tests.
Education / Previous Experience
- Minimum of 5 years directly in Software Engineering.
- Prior experience in Business Software, particularly systems that are transactional in nature. This includes CRM, Accounting, Distribution, and Retail Software.
- It’s a bonus if you know how to use any of the following software: Salesforce, Netsuite, ConnectWise, Autotask, Quickbooks, Dynamics (CRM or GP), ACT!, Sugar.
- Professional office environment
- We are expanding quite a bit this year!
Contacting Quosal about this opportunity
Please send a brief resume and an outline of your professional history and qualifications to email@example.com.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.