Quoting in Excel could be costing you a lot!
Quoting with Excel could be cutting into your earning potential! While it’s great for many things, it clearly wasn’t created with quoting in mind.
You could quote 27% faster just by adding a quote and proposal automation solution to your portfolio.*
Here are 5 ways you pay when quoting with Excel:
- Quotes take forever to create
- You’re the victim of double data entry
- You have to pay someone to maintain your spreadsheets
- Adding new products is tough
- Your people can “tweak” the number
To see the remaining 5 ways quoting with Excel can hurt your profitability, download the 10 Hidden Costs of Quoting with Excel eBook.
*Aberdeen Group, “Configure, Price, Quote: Best-in-Class Deployments that Speed the Sale” 2013.